by Edward Perry
Hands down the best flash out there.
- Great light quality is always consistent.
- Syncs with all Nikon lighting equipment flawlessly (as long as it’s in line-of-sight, infrared)
- Can easily act as flash commander or be set to slave with a turn of a button. No searching menus.
- The user interface is second to none. I am glad someone put lots of work into making this easy to use.
. . .
Canon 580 EX II
Flash gun that attaches to Canon’s hotshoe. Decent flash but its’ menus and buttons make it a pain to use.
- Frankly, I use it to trigger Nikon flashes via their SU-4 mode.
. . .